Suggested Hair Tips for Growth and Retention:
- Be Patient - Hair Growth takes Patience, Consistency & Time.
- Have Realistic Expectations - Hair doesn’t grow 2” per month and that’s factual.
- Take lots of before and after pictures to help record your hair-growth success.
- Be Consistent in “doing your part” using your hair-growth products as Recommended so they can “do their job.”
- Avoid hairstyles that contributed to or contributes to your hair loss.
- Protect your edges/hair from facial-regimen products.
- Keep your hair and scalp hydrated, moisturized, and sealed with our ‘Growth Mists and Growth Serums’ even with protected hairstyles.
- Always protect your ends and keep them hydrated, moisturized, and sealed with our ‘Growth Mists and Growth Serums.’
- Don’t manipulate your hair when it’s dry - Moisten with our ‘Growth Mist’ prior to combing/styling.
- After washing your hair, don’t dry it with a towel. This may cause excessive dryness that can lead to hair breakage. Instead, dry your hair using a clean t-shirt.
- Don’t put any stress on your edges or hair. This can lead to breakage, thinning and/or bald edges.
- Leave It Alone - Keep hands out of head unnecessarily. This isn’t healthy for your scalp and can cause dryness that leads to hair breakage.
- Always wrap hair with silk scarf at bedtime and/or sleep on satin pillowcase.
- Share your before and after pictures and hair-growth success story in our Product Reviews as an inspiration to others.
Stay Blessed! ❤️